For making and doing...
A growing selection of affordable, quality wool, natural fiber, and eco-friendly yarns, as well as locally hand-dyed yarns. While not a full-service yarn shop, there is a good selection of knitting needles, notions, patterns, and books for the knitter.
Open group knitting every 1st and 3rd Thursday evening, 5:30-8 p.m.
- ChiaoGoo Bamboo Knitting Needles
- Eucalan Wool Wash
- Lavishea Lotion Bars
- Popular patterns by Tiny Owl Knits, Pam Powers, Laura Chau, French Press Knits, and more
- Debbie Stoller Stitch Nation Wool and Wool Blend Yarns
- Eco-Cotton Recycled Cotton Yarn, Eco-Ways Bamboo Wool
- Martha Stewart/Lion Brand Cotton Hemp
- Make.Do Hand-Dyes